Do I Qualify?
Simply put ...
1. Must be 21 years of age
2. Must not have been deemed insane by the courts in less than five years preceding the date of application.
3. Must not be subject to a restraining or protective order.
4. Must not be convicted of a felony.
5. Must not have been convicted of two or more misdemeanors within five-year period preceding application, if one of the misdemeanors was a Class 1 misdemeanor.
6. Must not be addicted to marijuana, or be unlawful user or distributor.
7. Must not have been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces of the United States.
8. Must not have been convicted of any assault, battery, sexual battery within three years proceeding application.
If you meet these qualifications ... then let's get certified!
On to Step 1: