The process is simple. Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be certified in gun safety as required by the Commonwealth of Virginia.
1) Watch the free safety training program.
2) Pass the test. (you can retake it as many times as you need)
3) Add the certificate to your cart and checkout (Only $39.00 for a limited time).
4) After we receive your payment you will be sent a confirmation email with your digital copy of the Virginia Non-resident certificate attached.
5) Download and print your "Non-Resident Concealed Handgun Application" here:
Non-Resident Concealed Handgun Application.
6) Request FD258 Fingerprint Cards from your local Police Dept. and set up an appointment to get your (FD258) Fingerprints taken in ink at the precinct. Don't forget to take your (2) standard Passport Photos at your local Post Office or Walmart. You can also Contact the Virginia State Police at 1-804-674-2676 to request FD258 fingerprint cards if your Precinct is out of them.
7) Make sure you have everything ready to send to VA, including the $100 Virginia State Licensing Fee, by using our CHECKLIST
If you're ready ... then let's get certified!